Recovery Record is the smart companion for managing your journey to recovery from eating disorders including anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, obsessive eating disorder, binge eating disorder and compulsive eating disorder.
With Recovery Record you can:
- Keep a record of meals, thoughts and feelings
- Access beautiful reflection images and affirmations
- Customize log questions, meal plans, coping tactics and recovery goals
- View charts that highlight insights, trends and progress
- Collect jigsaw pieces to earn hidden rewards
- Set personalized reminder schedules and alarm tones
- Complete questionnaires to track your progress
- Link with your treatment team
- Receive in-the-moment feedback and messages from your treatment team
- Receive and send encouragement messages and virtual gifts to/from other users
Boosting this for followers or stumblers onto my blog.
I can’t help with 99% of eating disorder stuff because just thinking about it triggers crazytownbananapants for me, but this could really help some people.
Signal boost for all the girls and boys working with recovery.
wow this is amazing??? definitely something i need to get ..
Kill la Kill is an amazing anime because the animation can go from
In the span of a single episode.
The Disturbing Sculptures of Dongwook
" Love Me Sweet"Arrario Gallery Seoul samcheong, Korea 2012
Dongwook Lee’s works focus on the contradictions that are fundamentally inherent in human existence and life. Exquisitely hyper-realistic and surrealistically imagined renditions of his miniature human figures are staged in absurd situations in Lee’s works, in which the bleak everyday life transforms into poetic horror. In Lee’s work, a fragile warrior is wearing his own flesh as his armor, and the naked child stands with innocent face in front of blood-stained killing (which he might have committed). His oeuvre stands at an odd intersection of life and death, beauty and cruelty, civilization and wild, and reality and fantasy, unfolding a world of fantasy where people are severed from reality.
you would not believe how drunk I was last night to have made this